Thursday 19 March 2009

Visit of the fower carpet


banner


http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=S1bgUMRdyj&s=splash3




When i returned at around 15:00 hrs from the office, i didn’t have mood to go home. I do not know why. I was coming with a sub way train and suddenly I saw very beautiful place with endless blue flowers. I was excited to visit that place and got off from the subway. The place was on the bank of Rheine river located in Düsseldorf. Weather was warm, which is hard in these days in Germany. Temperature was around 15 degree and sunny. At first I thought there is a small garden with some flowers but to my surprise I can see the garden and flower as much as I can. I sat in one bench and started to write these words.
Unfortunately I forgot to take camera so I could not take any photos but I can take any time because I have to come in this place twice a week. Further now a days every sunday I am coming here. So next time I will take the photos..
The beauty of the place can not be expressed in words. A warm sunny day on the bank of Rheine river and beautiful garden with thousand of blue flowers. I do not know the name of flowers and I even do not want to know because I want to enjoy the beauty of the place without having any tension.
Many people are taking photos and enjoying the place but I am alone here. Being alone in such a place is not bad but better when you have somebody to express your feeling regarding the beauty of this place. I lacked this opportunity today. I can see two huge and long bridges over the Rheine river and a TV tower standing like Dharahara tower in Katmandu. The trees are having no leaves seems little bit disappointing. But now summer has started and we will see greenery in some days here. The environment will be much more beautiful in summer. Düsseldorf being the capital of the North Rheine Westphalia, a lot of vehicles are running. So this noice is making me angry which is hindering me to enjoy the scene. But to avoid this noise I have used my MP3 player and listening to some nice music. Three small kids are playing with their dog and their parents are little bit concerned. Some are enjoying jogging and cycling. In my right side there is one huge building looks like a palace. Such buildings are very common here in Germany.
The place is so neat and clean that perople can sit anywhere without any hesitation. Now I am comparing such parks in Nepal and in Germany. People also prefer having such place here and care themselves as well. They do not throw waste anywhere like in Nepal. In Nepal I had many experience that people through waste and garbage from window just like that. And they yale to the government to clean that garbage. What a irresponsible behavior.
Oh, I moved from one topic to another. I am enjoying the place. Ok lets stop writing and enjoy the place more.


Suvas
17th March 17, 2009
Düsseldorf
North Rheine Westphalia
Germany

No comments:

 
Custom Search