Tuesday 6 January 2009

My ebay experience

Yesterday one of my fríend bought a mp4 player with touchscreen in ebay at around 15 euro. When i heard that i also wanted to have one and started bidding in ebay. Everytime i bid, i was defeated by line margin. I tried 5 times but landed with nothing. Finally i wanted to sleep but took last chance for a 4 GB machine. Quoted price was 18,50 euro and i bid at 19 euro thinking that i will be downed and i do not need to buy a 4GB machine but to my dismay nobody offered more than that and i was compelled to take that machine.
Then i thought it was written and i can not change the fate. I wanted a 8GB machine but landed with 4 GB at 19 euro. If i compare with market price then it is quite cheap but still i could have got 8 GB machine. My bad luck................

No comments:

 
Custom Search